Sunday, April 23, 2006

Japanese Snacks


I absolutely adore Japanese packaging, especially for snacks. The Japanese snacks tend to be wrapped individually, keeping it fresh and hygenic. Plus, it won't go soft or attract ants when you open the package.

I am starting to realize the supermarket at Isetan Scotts stocks a huge variety of Japanese snacks. I mean, I do know it has many Japanese stuff, but it really does have other special Japanese items which were flown in for this promotion and that.

A few weeks ago, it was a the strawberry fair. And all the snacks on promotion were strawberry-flavored. I have no idea what was the theme for the promotion yesterday, but I bought a box of cheesecake snack and a box of blood orange chocolate truffles.

I love the cheesecake snack. It tasted just like the cheesecake from Beard Papa. The blood orange chocolate is good too though it is a bit on the tangy side. Wonderful stuff. Each piece is wrapped individually, making it easy to control the quantity that gets into your mouth (or maybe not :p)

2 comments:

Julian said...

Awesome, I just love looking at other 'food' blogs. Nice work and cute pic, lol.

carolyn said...

Thank you for dropping in :)