Saturday, April 15, 2006

Make Up Ban

I think I should start a makeup ban (exception is getting pigment samples from MAC's new collections - Sweetie Cake and Sundressing). I do certainly have a nice collection now, with lots of colors. And right now I really don't fancy anything at all. Not even the Just My Luck palette from Stila. Only the blush and the casing caught my attention, but to pay $65??? I might as well wait for the next EL sale where it can go for only $22 or so. And with the recent news about Stila being bought by another company, who knows what will happen. More sales?

I have already started a clothes ban since end March, and I have been sticking nicely to it. I don't need more suits or blazers.

The ban shall be effective from today until further notice. Review will be in 3 months time.

At the moment, I am just waiting for Tangs 12% rebate, so that I can get the moisturizer from Phytomer. I am soon finishing the current tub.

No comments: