Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another new perfume

Ok, by now I think most people know I am really really into fragrances. After resisting the temptations of getting Incanto Charms from Ferragamo and cK Euphoria Blossom, I finally succumbed to getting Escada Pacific Paradise. Yes, I know. I just got Escada Magnetic Beat as a gift, plus Beyonce True Star Gold.

But...but...Pacific Paradise is just so different from the other two. It is fruitier, sweeter and so similar to Escada Sexy Graffiti which is my fave Escada perfume. For those who do not know, Escada releases a spring/summer fragrance annually and it is a limited edition, meaning you can't find it after the year is over. I got Sexy Graffiti in 2002, love it so much (then I didn't realize it was LE) and was lucky enough to find a 2nd bottle in end 2002 when the bottle was almost empty. Then I used it really sparingly cos I can't bear to finish it.

I didn't get the other LE scents i.e. Ibiza Hippie (2003), Island Kiss (2004) and Rockin Rio (2005) until today when I bought Pacific Paradise (2006).


Pacific Paradise:
Lush, sensual, and full of fun, Pacific Paradise is a beach party for the senses. This fruity, citrus floral beats with the heart, soul, and scents of a tropical paradise.

Notes: Kaffir Lime, Dried Victoria Apple, Coconut Sorbet, Physalis Fruit, Sugar Candy, Banana Flower, Hawaiian Salt Blossom, Sandalwood, Powdery Musk, Amber Crystals.

Style: Fresh. Fun. Sexy.
(Info from Sephora)


Escada Magnetic Beat (2003):
FRAGRANCE NOTES - the kick of spice, the sweetness of fruits and florals, with hints of amber, musk and vanilla.

Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002):
FRAGRANCE NOTES - multiple fruits, musk, vanilla and violets.

See the similarities in the fragrance notes. Fruity, musk and vanilla.

No comments: