Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sunset @ Riverside


I was on my way home when I saw the sun setting, lighting the sky in a blaze of flaming red, orange and pink before quickly fading into the dusky inky night sky. It was so pretty.

I always love looking at sunsets, maybe because I see that more often than sunrises. What always amazes me is how one part of the sky could be awashed with colors, while the other side is still the clear blue day sky. But within a matter of minutes, it will be dark, with only the moon to light the sky.

1 comment:

celest said...

gorgeous picture! i once stood outside my student's house (before i knocked on the door) for 5 mins to watch the sun set. their unit is on the 28th floor and you get a full panaromic view of the sunset. it's an amazing feeling... it was about 7:15pm and within 5 mins, the entire sky turned from blue to orange to pinkish purple, and then darken grey. i loved it!