Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Christmas came early this year again. The feasting started yesterday at a friend's place and continued today at home. The girls came over for lunch and I made my specialty - tuna noodle casserole. It was more sweets than real food today as we had cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, strawberries and sugar rolls. For savory, there were only KFC chicken and the casserole. Very healthy ;p

PublishStila Kitten Set (includes Kitten IT gloss, kitten eyeshadow, illuminizer), Festival Coffret (includes mascara, smudge pot, lippie and convertible color), some other Stila items - illuminating powder, moisturizer sample, Fashionable IT gloss, foundation sample - necklace (love the gold stuff in the teal crystal pendant), YSL mascara, purple ring (so my color!), M&S keyfob, choccies, Belle towel (my fave Disney Princess character - love her gold dress) and Coach mini skinny (my own present for myself - love tghe red trimming).
Forgot to take picture of a towel set and notebook from Esprit and a small bottle of CK Escape fragrance.


Got some pressies from the girls and others :) I love all the gifts! Thank you!

Coach Key Fob BCA

This is so cute! So similar to the key fob from Coach. The credit card is most like me, I guess. Hehe. It said "Spend me Spend me" :P

I love it! Going off for a steamboat Christmas dinner soon. This is to replace the usual Christmas lunch we have on the actual day as most of us will be celebrating it in Bangkok this year. But some couldn't make it then.

I love Christmas :)

No comments: