Sunday, January 28, 2007

Barbie Loves MAC


MAC has collaborated with Barbie to come up with a collection for Spring 2007. I love the silhouette of the face on the collection and the pink stuff. So cute! The Barbie MAC doll is so pretty too!

Can't wait for the collection to hit Singapore's shores. I am so tempted by the beauty powder and blusher and glimmershimmer. No prizes for which colors I'm eyeing. Hehe. The eye shadows are nothing remarkable, and I don't use MAC lip products so I'm saved there :p

Feast your eyes on the collection!

2 comments:

celest said...

oooh i like girly toys, i like makeup, so what's not to like about this MAC collection? ;) i'd buy the barbie doll... lol. let's go check it out together when it's launched. can we reserve with Ben? :D

carolyn said...

Sure, can reserve with Ben :D
I think the doll is retailing for S$70. Very pricey. Be prepared ;)