Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Layers, More Curls

I went to xTrim Hair Exclusive last night to do my hair. It was getting out of shape. Again I spent 4 hours there. Why does it take so long to do the hair?

Vince thought I wanted to color it as I just did the texture perm in July 2006. But if he cut my hair, the curls will be gone, so no point in coloring. So he did a medium curl perm for the entire head so that it will last longer for my future coloring (probably).

So after 4 hours, here is the result.


Don't they look like ringlets you find on dolls? And obviously I won't get this effect by myself as I just can't be fuss about it. I am still a "wash and go" girl. Not into spending hours on my hair and styling it. One reason why I like it with curls. I don't have to comb my hair. I can get away with messy hair. And it looks great touseled - the out of bed look. Haha.

Tired face after 4 hours. See the eye bags. Urrrghhh.

1 comment:

celest said...

oooh.. nice nice! must meet up to see it in person. my curls are getting "limp" also, gotta go redo it sometime before CNY (if i bear to part with my moolah) :P