Thursday, January 25, 2007

SuperDog @ VivoCity

We ate so much that day in VivoCity. After a late lunch of Kolo Mee, we went to Superdog for a late dinner.

Davis wanted hotdogs and I didn't mind trying, especially since we were given some coupons . So our dogs were at a discounted price which made it pretty reasonable. Besides hotdogs of all kinds (German, Polish, Bratwurst, chili, etc), it also sells burgers and shakes and smoothies.

Superdog

So I order the Superdog which has a bratwurst sausage topped with diced onions, melted cheese and bacon. I was sold by the bacon. Unfortunately the bacon wasn't crispy which was the way I prefer. The bun was soft and lightly warmed.

Chili dog. Look at the thick golden fries.

Davis had the chili dog which looked pretty nice. I love the chunky fries. Served nicely hot and crispy, the fries were just so good!

I wouldn't mind going back again to try the burger and shake.

No comments: