Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Schedule Again

I can't believe it is another week before I am on the plane, heading for Canada. Back to the place where I spent the last bits of teenagehood to adulthood. Where I grew up. Where I knew more about the Canadian politics and policies than I did about Singapore. Sad but true.

So what else do I have to do now, besides packing? I have been putting it off as it is such an arduous task, and I tend to pack more than necessary.

Schedule:
10 Sept (Monday)
Lunch with cousin IC, then at her office, observing the on-goings.

11 Sept (Tuesday)
Lunch with BW in Chinatown and then exploring it. I realized that for a taste of Thailand/HK, go to Chinatown and you will be transported right back ;p
Foot reflexology at People's Park

12 Sept (Wednesday)
Lunch with AN and DW. Budget lunch of nasi briyani at Lucky Prata at Lucky Plaza.
Massage at Elements in afternoon.
Hopefully can squeeze in gym too.

13 Sept (Thursday)
Lunch with sister near home.
Pedicure in late afternoon at Wicked. Hope they won't destroy my nails further.
And gym, if possible.
Dinner with JK.

14 Sept (Friday)
Lunch with RF and TT at Tanglin Mall.
BWaxing at Strips.
Facial at Decleor.
Dinner with VC.

15 Sept (Saturday)
Afternoon tea at Four Seasons with the girls (farewell for me and birthday celebration for LG).

16 Sept (Sunday)
Doing something with SC.
May want to sleep early to get 12 hours sleeptime.

17 Sept (Monday)
May have lunch with ex-boss and ex-client who will be in Singapore.
HLWaxing at Flair.
Home early to sleep till midnight and last minute packing before driving to the airport at 230am on 18 Sept.

I don't have much time to pack at all! Help!

No comments: