Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Chatterbox Magnet

I needed to pump petrol and popped into the Shell station near Serangoon Gardens for a top-up. I did not realize that the convenience store (7-Eleven) attached to it is pretty big. It has so many things for sale. From kite to stationery to milk to car cleaning equipment to snacks and the usual magazines.

I spent about 5-10 minutes (yes, I can shop anywhere :p) in there just exploring what they have. In the end, I bought a bottle of Pokka milk coffee, M chocolate milk, clorets mint and a D-Plus Caramel Bun. That and my gas somehow entitled me to the Mr Men and Little Miss series magnet. I love the books when I was growing up.

What do you know? The one inside the pack is Little Miss Chatterbox. Hahahahahaha. I love the letter "C". It is the first letter of my name and is also the first letter of so many things I like.

There are 40 to be collected. You need to spend $5 to get one and the promotion is still 27 April 2010. Read the terms and conditions from the website.


2 comments:

celest said...

haha.. i think we have letter "E" and "F" stuck on some metal wall somewhere in the office..

they had the hello kitty magnets some time back too.

carolyn said...

Lol. I guess I hardly stepped into 7-Eleven to know the promo or I just never really pay attention at all.

What would letter "E" and "F" represent?