Friday, May 04, 2007

Laptop Sleeve


This is a neat idea. I should have seen this earlier before I went off to Phuket. I don't carry a proper laptop case as it is usually so bulky and ugly. I prefer something which looks like a normal bag which is sleek and slim.

Since the only bag I have which has a bit of cushion is my backpack, I carried my laptop using that. At times I was still concerned about the laptop as the sides were not cushioned much.

But with Chelsey Henry Laptop Sleeve, I can just dump my laptop inside and put it in any of my regular bags. Wonder if something similar is sold in Singapore.

1 comment:

celest said...

i like this too - my friend has got one that's wrap-around type. ie. it opens up to a huge flat piece, you just fold around your lappie to carry it. if you see something similar (not too pricey), let me know ;)