Friday, May 18, 2007

New Lingerie from La Senza

I finally got my stuff from La Senza today. Yay! I ordered a babydoll, a slip and a kimono wrap. I don't know why, but somehow satin always attracted me. I love the feel of slippery and cool satin against bare skin.

Que Seurat Mesh Babydoll
Sexy but this is a bit scratchy due to the mesh material. It is tough too and not that elastic. Time to lose weight again.
Allure Modal Slip


This is stretchy and very comfortable. The material is similar to terry cloth. Nice!



Serenity Satin Kimono
This is delicious! I love it. Now I have 5 satin wraps thing. 2 black, 1 red, 1 deep plum and now lilac. Not that I wear them all the time, but it is nice to know I have them

There was a sale online and I got all these 3 for only S$60 or so. Good deal since it is retailing for S$55 each.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.... so sexy! i love the babydoll. can u let me know if there is sales again. snowball