Saturday, May 26, 2007

Olive Bistro @ IBP


I think Olive Bistro probably sees more customers who are working in the International Business Park buildings rather than drop-in customers. Tucked away in a corner of the Nordic European Centre, Olive Bistro serves the usual western food fare.

I like the full-length glass windows with the greenery outside. It is relaxing to be there after a hard day at work or even during coffee breaks. I had a late lunch over there, around 4pm (yes, it is tea-time) and not much was left.


Ordered the tex-mex wrap (I think that was the name) and a mango roulade for dessert. I was not much impressed with the food. Pretty average, nothing to raved about. I will probably only eat there again if I am hungry after meeting with client. Maybe I should try the pies next time since it seemed like they are part of the Pie Shoppe.

Location
Olive Bistro @ IBP :
3 International Business Park, #01-20 Nordic European Centre, Singapore 609927
Tel: 6890 6698 Fax: 6890 6697
Email: enquiry@thepieshoppe.com

No comments: