Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cupcake - Spinelli

Strawberry Cupcake

I have been going to Spinelli's pretty often as there are 2 outlets near my workplace. But now I am getting a bit tired of it, of the salads and the sandwiches.

The desserts always look good and it is so hard not to order. But when I saw the strawberry cupcake, I just have to try it. I was (still am?) in a cupcake craze :p I love the swirls of icing around the cupcake. It has a very strong strawberry taste to it, and a light tartness to contrast the sweetness.
I also ordered the iced chocolate. I was quite surprised by the preparation as I would think it will be hot chocolate with ice. But no, it was actually milk with a thick chocolate sauce to stir and melt. The effect looked pretty. The ribbons of chocolate sauce drizzling down the milk, making a marbled effect.


Iced Chocolate and other stuff


Caramel Latte

I like the way the staff drew the flower using the caramel sauce for the caramel latte. Pretty!

No comments: