Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ryan 1st Birthday - 11 June 2006

Ryan playing peekaboo


Ice-Cream Cake

I rarely post personal stuff as I am actually quite paranoid about maintaining my privacy, but this is just too cute not to share.

My nephew, Ryan, turned one and we had a family lunch to celebrate his birthday. Yes, he is pretty tall for his age. But I have no idea what his height or weight is. I don't keep track of such stuff. His favorite game is still peekaboo, and that usually gets him laughing.

Here is Ryan, playing peekaboo. He loves car, takes after his dad who is into cars and planes. So I believe when he is older, he will also wants toy planes as well as cars. Hmmm...seemed like I should have gotten him the toy cars after all, instead of the educational toy I bought for him. Next time.

Ryan is actually a joy to have. He is a smiley child and is rarely very cranky. Maybe he takes after his aunt in that? ;p He can't really speak yet but he understands and is testing his boundaries daily. He knows his animals and his face (nose, eye, mouth, tongue, etc).

When he saw the car, he made the "vrooming" sounds. My sister has taught him that. Hahaha. And he was also taught lots of stuff by my sister, things which I sometimes find is a bit silly, but with him it was fun.

No comments: