Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cupcakes Party?


I just read from Celest's blog of this new online bakery which sells cupcakes. What a coincidence. Especially after I posted about the lack of places which sells nice drool-worthy cupcakes, and now I found out about C-Cups.

Owned by 2 guys (one was in advertising, which probably explained the snazzy looking website and the other is the baker, a Canuck, whoo-hoo!), they make the most delectable and gorgeous looking cupcakes I have seen so far.

I will so want to try the cupcakes to see if they are as yummilicious as they look. The drawback is that there is no actual store so the online order has to be of at least $30, with probably a dozen cupcakes. And each flavor needs to have 4 cupcakes, so you can't really try all the flavors unless you have a party.

So anyone up for a cupcake party? We can have tea or coffee with the goodies.

Check the website for the various tempting flavors.
http://www.c-cup.biz/

No comments: