Thursday, June 01, 2006

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri

I finally opened the bottle of shower gel from Philosophy - Melon Daiquiri. I love it! The scent of melon though it smells so strongly of rock melon or honeydew that you just feel like you can taste the sweetness of it. I can see myself loving the Philosophy brand now.

I also realized the recipe of the melon daiquiri is actually printed on the bottle.

Here it is:
Melon Daiquiri
1.5 oz light rum
1 tbsp triple sec
1.5 oz lime juice
1 tsp sugar
watermelon
1 cherry
1 c. melon
1 c. crushed ice

Combine all ingredients (except for the cherry) in an electric blender and blend at a low speed for 5 seconds, then blend at a high speed until firm. Pour contents into a cocktail glass, top with a cherry and serve.

Easy peasy. I have not tried it though.

1 comment:

celest said...

yay! glad you love the shower gel :) one of these days, you should take a long shower with your new philosophy shower gel, then step out to a cool glass of cocktail (made from the recipe)... that way you complete the package.