Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Body Shop Warehouse Sale 19 - 22 Oct 2006

It is here again. Ever since I discovered there is such a warehouse sale in Singapore in 2004, I have been going to The Body Shop warehouse sale faithfully. It is a great opportunity to stock up on the basics e.g. shower gels or body lotions. For me, the shower gels are my daily staples.

However, I notice the prices have been increasing steadily since my first visit in 2004. Then it was held at Winsland House, a tiny place. Prices were lower too. You can get the 60ml size shower gels/body lotions at 2 for $5. The 250ml bottles were going at 2 for $9.90.

Then in 2005, the prices went up slightly. And now, the 250ml bottles were mostly at 2 for $12.90 (usual sale price in the shops) for most of the scents. Others were going at $9.90 each or $7.90. Only the 2005 Christmas scent were 2 for $9.90. Still, there were some very good deals.

This is what I got from today's sale.



My usual purchase will be the shower gels as I use them, so I won't have to buy any for the next 4-6 months now. But I think I went a bit "mad" at the makeup section. I don't really use TBS products but when browsing there, helping a friend to get something, I was testing the items and fell in love with the shimmer brush. So cool, you click a button and it will dispense shimmer powder into the brush head, so you can start brushing on your face or body. Convenient. Most of the makeup items are meant for gifts, and some of the items are stuff which friends asked me to get.

No comments: