Sunday, October 29, 2006

PASSAGE New York Part 2 - Facial

I went back to Passage yesterday for the 2nd half of the treatments which I already paid for. It is the Rose Silk Peel Facial. The therapist was pretty good, with gentle hands. I am not a big fan of facial as I don't really like strangers touching my face. Plus I dislike the steaming and extraction part and the masking part bores me, unless I'm really tired and want to sleep.

The Rose Silk Peel Facial sounds yummy, with a rosy scent. It is supposed to be a diamond peel facial with rose water. However I am not sure why, I didn't get the diamond peel treatment at all.
I don't think I have ever done a diamond peel facial before and it is supposed to be done with the help of a machine.

I didn't get that. Instead she started off with a light mini massage of the face and shoulders area. Then it was the cleansing, analysing of skin, steaming and extraction. I hate hate hate extractions but she was quite gentle and thankfully I didn't have much to extract.

She then showed me an ampoule for hydrating purposes and massaged that onto the skin. And she added something for eye treatment followed by a mask. Then after 20mins or so, the skin was toned and moisturized with sunblock.

Again, I was given a room which is probably next to the dance studio. I could hear the instructor shouting "1,2,3,4..." and then loud dance music. Totally unrelaxing.

This time round, they didn't try to sell me anything. In fact no one followed me at all or attended to me after the treatment. I didn't even have to sign anything. Weird.

So this is the end of Passage, I doubt I will go there again.

No comments: