Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Centara Hotel - Chiang Mai

We stayed at the Centara Duangtawan Hotel in Chiang Mai. Chan Brothers gave us the wrong information when we booked. The guy said it was the Amari group, so it got me happy for a while before I realized it was a different chain. Apparently this is still considered one of the beter hotels so yeah. At least it is at a convenient location, the night market is right outside.

Our room. The size is pretty ok for a superior room. After a bad experience with a superior room in Bangkok's Hotel Asia, I try not to book that. I need space and window. I cannot do with a windowless room.
I was surprised by the bathroom. It is actually quite nice. Separate bathtub and shower area. Spacious too.
One of my breakfast plate. Steamed veggies, bacon, bee hoon, chicken sausage, potatoes and fish plus a side of omelette.
Another breakfast plate with middle eastern fare of the fried okra, pita wedge, hummous and tomato with cheese and fried rice.
Strawberry yoghurt with sliced bananas and granola. Super sweet brekkie dish :p The swimming pool. I didn't get the chance to swim as it was always crowded and we were out for 2 whole days. No time at all. This was the view from our room. We saw fireworks one of the night from the window. Awesome!

No comments: