Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Scotts Lounge @ Grand Hyatt

The pictures' quality is crap as I was not using flash and they were taken by the phone camera. So there I was, alone (while waiting for VL) at the lounge, making myself comfortable on the sofa. It has been ages since I last went to Scotts Lounge at the Grand Hyatt. I have always like the tranquility of the place as it is not overly crowded and people tend to speak in soft tones.

At night, there is usually a jazz singer or band playing some music. On weekend, they served afternoon tea. Dainty pieces of sweets on individual dishes and a wide selection of tea. There is even a tea cosy to keep the tea warm. There is a view of the waterfall through the glass windows on one side of the room.
VL and me, camming. Actually the blurred picture looked good for this :p Flaws are not that obvious.
I ordered a bottle of rosé for us to share as I had quite a long day and needed something to just chill. Plus it has been a long time since I last had a chill out session which involved alcohol. Don't remember the name of the wine but it was from France and it was good. I usually prefer rosé or white wine, which are lighter and not so dry or bitter.

No comments: