Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anna Sui Beauty Set

I passed by the Anna Sui promotion counter set up in the middle of the Beauty Section of Takashimaya a few weeks ago and I tried not to be tempted by its packaging and products. But finally during the 10% off for Taka card members, I walked past again and this time I actually stopped and looked in detail what was on offer.

There were a few different sets and I finally decided on the beauty tray coffret set as I have been wanting one to organize my items on the dresser.

It came in a nice black box which we requested for. I can use the box to keep other stuff too.
What it contained - beauty tray, lipgloss, mirror and a pouch.

Close up view with flash. I was a bit disappointed when I found out the beauty tray was red. I had expected the black tray as that was shown at the promotion area. I guessed that explained why the box was red too.

I love the hand held mirror too. The pouch was not too bad and the lipgloss was a color which was use-able. Some sets contained items which you would not buy at all. I love Anna Sui packaging, more than Paul & Joe as I prefer the purple and black color theme :)

No comments: