Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nail Polishes - OPI & China Glaze

My new nail polishes from China Glaze and OPI. Or what is it about women and shopping? There never seemed to be enough shoes, bags, clothes, makeup and accessories or little cute things.

I am in a purple and green mood, rather I want to have dark colored polishes which are not the usual browns or deep reds or blackish colors.

From left to right:
China Glaze Coconut Kiss
China Glaze Gussied Up Green
China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
China Glaze LOL
OPI Glamour Game
OPI Brand New Skates
OPI Play Till Midnight

So far I have only tried CG Gussied Up Green which was a beautiful deep forest green, similar to OPI Jasper Jade which I always wanted but is no longer available. OPI Glamour Game was a lovely neutral which is not loud and is good for daily wear.

No comments: