Saturday, December 06, 2008

Manic Street Preachers - 24 November

D asked me to go to Manic Street Preachers concert at Fort Canning Park as P could not make it. I didn't know much of Manic Street Preachers songs at all. Hahahahaha. I guess I am pretty much a pop music person or at least a Top 40 music listener. The days of me being passionate about all the bands, singers and songs and knowing every single details of them were long gone.

I only knew 2 songs. I didn't know the title for one song but the other was a cover of Rihanna's umbrella. And a few people actually opened their brollies and bopped along to the music. Sweet!


Not too bad, eh? The zoom to get a pic of the stage made it seemed like I was near. But we actually sat on the steps of the Sun-Rice building. There was a beer tent and Botak Jones stall selling mini burgers and cajun hot dog. The mini burger which was a decent regular size was awesome! Juicy beef patty with buttered toasted buns. Yummy! The hot dog which I shared with D was good but not as good as the burger.

I can't wait for the town Botak Jones to open so I can try the food from its outlet. Those in the suburbs are too inconvenient for me to get to.

No comments: