Saturday, December 27, 2008

MaxStudio.Com Sale

I quite like MaxStudio.com clothes as they are very feminine with its chiffon, silk and georgette materials. It is also quite clean cut with floral appliques or crochet knit for detailings.

MaxStudio.com is also having sale of up to 70% (if I remember correctly) and promotion of additional 10% off with UOB credit cards when I got these items. I find Singapore is very spoiled with the wide range of discount available with various credit cards. You hardly get that in Canada.


I like the skirt so much, I decided to get it in the dress form too. I have worn this and it is too big for me. Lol. This is the problem when shopping in a rush. I bought these in just 15 mins or less. The SA was very helpful too. She just brought out items she thought I would like and in my size, so I didn't really have to browse through the rack. Good customer service from the 2 stores I went to (Wisma Atria and Isetan Scotts) and I know the one at Paragon also gives good service as that is the usual store I go to.

A simple black top. I just realized I have so many black tops from the latest buys. But at least this is really all covered up, so I can wear it for work too.

No comments: