Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bakerzin April 2009 Promotion - Cupcakes!

I am loving Bakerzin monthly promotion on its desserts. It is so enticing, especially when you keep seeing its ads many times in a month. So I finally succumb to it and bought cupcakes! They came in a robin egg blue box.
Ta-dah! 3 cupcakes but not like in the ad of cup size of A, B, C and D :p I have no idea what they are but 1 is so flat it has to be cup A :p

From left: carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing, chocolate cupcake with chocolate cream, chocolate cupcake with raspberry cream icing.

Of the 3, my fave is the chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. Rich dark chocolate which is not too sweet. The cupcake is very light and airy and actually crumbles when I bit into it the next day. I did not put in the fridge to store as I do not like cold cupcake and baked goods tend to get very hard and dry in the fridge.

I am disappointed with the carrot cupcake with cream cheese icing. I cannot really taste the cream cheese and the carrot cupcake has too much spices in there for my liking.

The raspberry cream icing is tart and so makes a perfect foil against the rich dark chocolate cupcake. Nice.

Go get your cupcakes in various sizes for $2.50+ each. Promotion is till 30 April.

No comments: