Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool Day - Tods Bag

So today is April Fool Day and the day where people tend to play practical jokes on others. Sad to say, I was taken in this morning by a April Fool Day joke.


My boss loves to play pranks on people and the office is definitely never a stuffy environment. So I have the day off today and he called me around 11am to say I am needed in the office in 30mins time for a discussion with someone.


I was torn between going back to the office and carrying on with my own plans. Even though it was my day off, I would still go back to the office if it was really urgent and I really was needed. I just said I actually had a lunch appointment and I would have to cancel that when he said "April Fool!"


Stunned was not the word to describe me. I really really thought it was real and I would need to go back. If I had a weak heart, I would probably have a heart attack or something. This was such a "real" and horrible joke! Lol.


So yes, my first April Fool joke after so many years. But........the call from Tods was not an April Fool joke. The G-Bag in blue had arrived! And I went down to buy it this evening! Feeling very happy that I finally got my casual blue bag.


My camera can never really capture the true color of the bag. It is slightly darker in real life and it is so light.



Besides the shoulder straps, it also has a detachable strap to sling across the body or just as a satchel style. It is very roomy with a divider in the center and it can also fit a laptop.


I am definitely very pleased with this buy.

No comments: