Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Molton Brown Buys

I like Molton Brown, especially the candle. It takes forever to finish the big candle I bought previously. Till now, I still have about 1/3 left to burn. It burns pretty evenly and cleanly with a good throw in the room.

So I have a 25% discount voucher for Molton Brown which will expire in end March, and I finally used it over the weekend. Still, I had a hard time deciding what to get since I still have so many shower gels from MB, Crabtree and VS and BBW and TBS. Body lotion is out as I still prefer body lotions from Crabtree.

Hair products were the next best thing though I recently fell in love with L'Occitane range with the 5 essential oils. Plus I still have a couple of bottles from MB which I have not used yet. I prefer to finish my current stuff before opening a new bottle and I am trying to finish up the shampoo from Crabtree.

Anyway, so I decided to just get the Plum-Kadu shampoo with lili-pili conditioner. I also got the shining starbloom haircondition and detangle which is like a leave in conditioner and also protects hair from UV rays. The SA also recommended a body scrub from the Purify range. It is the Ambrusca bodywash & polish which smells real nice.

4 items I bought and the SA gave me 3 samples to try. That was a nice surprise as I sure was not expecting that. I decided on the heavenly gingerlily shower gel (my fave scent from MB) and facial care (cleanser and toner).

Turned out that the SA at Ngee Ann City was the same person who served me when I shopped for my candle at Tangs outlet. She did recognize me when I asked if she used to work at Tangs as I did find her familiar. It is always nice to meet good service staff. It just made the whole shopping experience a lot more enjoyable.

No comments: