Monday, March 02, 2009

Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Diffuser

February is finally over and I spent quite a fair bit at Crabtree & Evelyn utilizing my birthday vouchers. I stocked up on my La Source body lotion (one bottle can last 6-10 weeks of daily use) and tried out the aromatherapy range of lavender/rosewood of shower cream, body scrub and lotion, plus my ultimate buy - India Hicks Island Living Casurina Diffuser.
The wooden box with the clasp housed the diffuser and reeds. I absolutely love it and I am so happy that I finally have it.

I have been eyeing it since it was launched in 2007 or so but just never took the plunge to buy until now. The beautiful seashells inside the bottle looked so pretty. It can just take me back to being on a beach holiday. Just lazing by the pool or beach, basking under the warm sun.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

crabtree has very nice diffusers! I tried one that was lavender...not too bad :)...i used the bottle as a vase later.. :)

carolyn said...

that is a neat idea. will try that next time :)