Monday, April 27, 2009

Canele Raffles City

We were actually searching for an ice cream place at Raffles City and somehow I totally forgot about Ben & Jerry in the basement level. After asking around at Cedele on level 2 (or was it 3) and Coffee Club (it served only vanilla, strawberry and chocolate from Meadow Gold - no wonder I felt the desserts standard had dropped when I had the mudpie a couple of years back), and I was racking my brains about where else to go when it hit me about B&J.

On the way there, we were sidetracked by Canele. So in we went, to Canele for light food - crepes desserts for the others while I had the corn and crab chowder soup.

The chowder was not too bad. The bread were already drizzled with olive oil though I still asked for butter. I just like variation in my food.
My beloved bag taking a rest on marbled ledge around the water feature. Sometimes I felt like I had a bowling ball inside the bag though. It was that round and roomy :p

No comments: