Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cedele @ Wheelock Place

I was not feeling particularly hungry and so had a very light dinner of mushroom soup with bread from Cedele at Wheelock Place.

Maybe we went when it was going to close soon, but the service at Wheelock Place was not that fantastic. They actually kept all the bread board and knives and balsamic vinegar and olive oil, so I had to wait for them to put them out again before I could slice the bread.

The soup was so-so, not as good as previously. Maybe we should just try going there again when it was not closing soon and not too peak period too.

I still prefer the one at Suntec which has since closed down. Raffles City is not too bad either.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

Oh, I ate at that branch a year ago, felt it was ok but abit steep in pricing..the one at Great World City had nice beef stew which I felt was better. Branches tend to lose standards after a while :/

carolyn said...

I totally agree with that. It is so much harder to maintain the quality when there are more branches or when they are franchaised out.