Monday, May 25, 2009

Girls Night Out at Marmalade Pantry

Marmalade Pantry has a "Girls Night Out" promotion where ladies get to dine at 20% off the food bill and drinks (champagne cocktails and housepours) are at $6, and champagne bottle at $59. It is valid from 6pm till late from Monday to Saturday. Not sure when the promotion will end but it is such a good deal.
My bellini - champagne with lychee - so yummilicious! Bubbly, sweet and fruity. I love lychees!
It was an early dinner before the event over at DFS so a salad it was. Cobb Salad. Marmalade Pantry's rendition of the Cobb Salad was different from Hard Rock Cafe which was my favorite version, but this was not too bad either.

It came with blue cheese, so it was good for those who appreciate it. I realized there was no dressing but I didn't miss it at all. It was good enough to eat everything on its own.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

Marmalade pantry has interesting menu! :)

carolyn said...

It has pretty good food. I love the crab caesar salad and eggs benedict and cupcakes too!