Friday, May 08, 2009

Lunch at Toast, Takashimaya

It has been a long time since I last went to Toast. I don't know why I stopped going, maybe it is due to the crowds over there now. So we arranged to meet early, and so it was not too crowded when we got there around 1230pm on a Saturday. I decided to go "healthy" by ordering the salad combination - chicken caesar and roast pumpkin with tofu. The chicken caesar was yummy with creamy caesar sauce and fresh crispy lettuce and grilled chicken. The pumpkins were sweet and not too mushy. The tofu was refreshing with the tangy dressing. Too much food though.
A healthy main needed a not so healthy dessert to end the meal. My favorite cupcake - ultimate deluxe. It was still as good as ever. Chocolatey cupcake.

2 comments:

Tram Almasi said...

mouth watering dishes good work.
Tram

carolyn said...

Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.