Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kate Spade Wallet

My first win on ebay!!! So after my first experience with bidding on ebay, I finally learnt my lesson and only bid on this item at the last minute. But to do that, I hardly sleep as the closing time was at 340am or so. I bid on it around 320am at the starting price (US$99 or so) and won it!

Quite a good deal since it would cost so much more in Singapore (wallets are usually in the high $300 or more) and it was always out of stock in Singapore.
I didn't mind that this wallet was from the previous (or more) season as I just wanted a functional wallet which could contain my stuff. I chose red for good luck though black was supposed to be my color. We shall see how it goes.
The interior with the red polka dots. Made of boarskin, it is super supple and soft. I like it! Red with gold zipper - the traditional 2 colors for luck. 12 card slots - perfect for my use.

4 comments:

stardust979 said...

nice! very pretty wallet!

I got my brother in law to buy for me a kate spade few months ago from US, it was unobtainable in Singapore :)

Congrats :)

carolyn said...

Thanks! :) Did you get a new Kate Spade wallet too?

stardust979 said...

oh it was a handbag actually, very spacious and not too bad :) think the sales are worth it! :) Enjoy your new wallet!

carolyn said...

Oooh...that sounds lovely. Outlet shopping and sales are fantantic to get great deals :) Enjoy your bag too.