Thursday, July 23, 2009

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection

I was at ION Orchard the other day and wandered into Sephora. It was so much bigger than the outlet over at Takashimaya. Unfortunately it was still not very exciting as there were not many brands over there. While there I saw this palette from Too Faced. The Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection which includes 6 eye shadow colors and a primer.

I love the colors, especially the green and blue. But they look like what I already have. So similar to Urban Decay and TheBalm and even MAC. I guess I will always be drawn to these colors which are surprisingly very pigmented and have a huge color pay-off. They are soft and blendable. Very nice. So much better than the other palettes I have from Too Faced.


It is going for SGD 68 which is not too bad, even though it is USD 35 online. But when you factor in the sales tax (since it does not ship internationally) and exchange rate and shipping cost, the difference is negligible.

No comments: