Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beverly Feldman Sandals

With the blisters on my feet after wearing the Guess pumps, I needed something comfortable. This pair of sandals from Beverly Feldman caught my attention and the heels (triangle shaped) were cute and manageable. Apparently it is 2.5" high but I thought it is much lower. Maybe we are just so used to super high heels that anything lower is considered low heels.

Reading up on the sandals, I discovered it is actually called "Vancouver" and is made of nappa leather. That is probably why it is so soft and comfortable. I love nappa (lambskin) leather, especially those made for BV bags.

2 comments:

Beauty Runway said...

Gorgeous ! I Love Beverly Feldman designs and Nappa Leather is so buttery soft !

carolyn said...

I so agreed! The sandals are comfy. Unfortunately the sole came off! And I only wore it for less than a week. Maybe I was walking on gravel which might have caused that to happen. So now I need to either bring it to the cobbler to glue it back or DIY.