Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe ~ Twisted Mac & Cheese

This has to be the saddest dish I ever had at Hard Rock Cafe. Maybe it was under the Set Lunch Menu, but still.....where is the chicken? I had been craving for a creamy pasta dish and it so happened that the Twisted Mac & Cheese with chicken was on the set lunch menu and I ordered that.

It was quite a mistake as it just left a very unsatisfied taste. What a difference one month made. The previous visit, the set lunch was pretty good. The service was great, with the servers coming over constantly to top up the drinks and the dessert was a cup of Haagen Dazs strawberry ice cream.

A month later, the food was pathetic and the service was non-existent and dessert was something so unpalatable that I left it after one bite. I had no idea what it was except it tasted like styrofoam. Very strange.

I hope it is a one-off thing as I still like HRC for its Cobb Salad.

No comments: