Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Sandals for CNY

New sandals for the Tiger Year. I have always liked this pair of sandals from Guess when I saw them last year or so. Somehow when I tried them then, it did not seem to fit well or feel strange on my feet.

I guess I was not used to wearing something that seemed flimsy with just the heart-shaped diamante and thin straps holding it together. But when I saw them again, I decided to give it another try. This time, I discovered there was actually a tiny elastic at the back of the strap which helped to secure the sandals and also made it easy to slip in and out. Plus it is coral, perfect to welcome in the new year.

I have been wearing this and have absolutely no regrets at all. I love the sandals. Actually I do love all the flat or 1" open-toed sandals I bought from Guess so far. They have not given me any blisters or pain at all.