Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Ok, this is super late as I just do not know what I want or to wish for.

I guess the standard would be a trip to the Maldives Banyan Tree. Hahahahahaha. I am still waiting for that one to materialize.

Birthday Wishlist for 2010
1. A week stay at Banyan Tree or W Resort or Cocoa Island, Maldives
2. Bottega Veneta cervo hobo in ebano
3. Dior Rendez-Vous Medium Flap in champagne gold lambskin
4. Anna Sui Secret Wish fragrance
5. L'Occitane Wild Cherry Tree home perfume diffuser
6. L'Occitane Wild Cherry Tree candle
7. 6-slot credit card case from Tod's (but none available this season, so possibly YSL Y-Mail in patent black which is only 4-slot)
8. Zip-around wallet from Marc by Marc Jacobs (12 cc slot, still waiting for a new design)
9. A long weekend stay at Capella, Sentosa
10. Gucci Envy Me fragrance

Now...I just need to go buy a lottery ticket and hope it will hit the jackpot to get all these stuff. Hahahahahaha.

But ultimately, I will be just happy to have good food, good conversation, good friends and company.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

Oh BV is nice :) Good wishlist..

I have been to Maldives before but not Banyan. Heard Banyan's one is nice.. you'll get a good tan from there!

Do enjoy your bday/CNY week! :)

carolyn said...

Thanks :) I missed my chance to go to Banyan Tree Maldives years ago (to my eternal regret).

Enjoy the rest of the CNY week too.