Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Asian Kitchen




I walked past this place for so many months and maybe a couple of years, but somehow I didn't feel inclined to try it at all until I read about it at another food blogger's site. She made it sound pretty good and so I had to try it too. Lol. Yes, I am easily influenced by the power of the words (pictures help too) :p

I went with a colleague during lunch at the outlet at CityLink Mall. I ordered the chicken cutlet on fried rice while she had the hot and sour soup and potstickers. The chicken fried rice was not too bad, but I still prefer the fried rice over at Din Tai Fung. It was nothing memorable. The hot and sour soup was very good though. It packed a punch with its sour-ness and spices. Definitely better than the one at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao. The potstickers were pretty ok, quite run of the mill. Maybe their noodles dishes will be better as they seemed to specialize in that.

Location
Asian Kitchen
CityLink Mall

No comments: