Tuesday, September 19, 2006

List of Favorites

I was looking at some foodblogs and when looking at the descriptions and pictures of food, I realized I am still very much a pasta person. I love pasta!

So here is a list of my favorite things:

Pasta: Seafood fettuccine in cream sauce
Dessert: Warm chocolate cake with molten chocolate sauce inside
Ice-cream: Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskins Robbins (too bad not available in Sg)
Restaurant: Esmirada
Soup: Clam Chowder from Soup Spoon
Cafe: Toast
Dim Sum: Shrimp dumplings and the "big" dumpling soup
Drink: Thai iced milk tea
Noodle: Beef noodles (any style)
Cuisine: toss up between italian and japanese

Hmmm...actually there are so many things I like. Haha. Maybe I should just list my fave stuff from the various outlets I have meals at instead.

To be continued...

No comments: