Monday, November 05, 2007

About ME

Again, I did this in 2005. Hahaha. I must have been very bored then :p

Understand ME
*I am* a complex person
*I think* about what I can do and what I want to do
*I know* the Lord is always there for me
*I want* to have it all
*I have* very strong will and determination to be a better person
*I believe* in miracles
*I wish* there is no suffering in the world
*I do not* have everything that I want
*I hate* it when someone is late or doesn't do what they say they will
*I miss* having someone close to me
*I fear* falling down the stairs
*I hear* music?
*I wonder* what would it be if I had been more stubborn and rebellious
*I regret* speaking without thinking through
*I love* dark chocolates!
*I ache* when I think of what could have been
*I care* about people close to me
*I always* try to do the right thing
*I am not* who you think I am
*I dance* wildly
*I sing* rarely now
*I cry* when I am sad
*I do not always* have happy thoughts
*I fight* against boredom all the time
*I write* very infrequently now
*I win* when there is no competition
*I lose* all the time
*I confuse* apples with oranges
*I listen* to music
*I can usually be found* online
*I need* space to myself
*I am happy about* my friends
*I should* do more volunteer work

No comments: