Saturday, November 03, 2007

Food Presentation

Sometimes it helps to have an artistic eye. It sure makes something which is so simple becomes elegant or pleasing to the eye. JH is blessed with the artistic eye. She is amazing in turning "cheap, plain, chipped" things into something nice. My bedroom in Singapore is partially designed by her. She left before it was completed. So I just stamped my personality of being a pack rat in my bedroom now :p But yeah, the purple wall, the white furniture is all her doing. I just added accents which I like, based on her advice.

Just like her apartment over here in Canada. It is not very big but she managed to turn it into something you would see on a magazine. When Jason was here, he also mentioned how it seemed like a hotel room. The nice type - bathroom is stocked with all things one need, and the room is cosily presented with contemporary influence.

And now, the reason for this post. An evening snack for us. A simple snack of portuguese egg tart and flower tea. But look at how it was presented. It just made it more appealing, don't you think?

No comments: