Sunday, November 18, 2007

North Vancouver - Lonsdale Quay Market

I decided to go over to North Vancouver after chiropractic treatment yesterday. It had been so long since I last took the seabus that I was not sure how the system worked. Lol. Good thing I managed to get through alright. I love how it turned out to be a cloudy day with a bit of wind. See the flags (L-R: BCIT, Canada, British Columbia) flying in the sky.



The Seabus is celebrating its 30th anniversary. My age. Sniff sniff. I'm old :(

Rays of light peeking through the thick clouds. Gorgeous view.

Birds roosting on the roof of the Seabus terminal. I missed the shot of the birds flying in a straight line when they flew off. Pretty.

Vancouver skyline and the seabus. You can see Harbour Center and Canada Place plus the numerous condominiums. That's right, you see more residential highrises in Vancouver rather than commercial buildings.

Just random pictures of ships in the harbour area. Shipping is one of the major commerce for Vancouver.

My brunch. I was trying to decide what to have. Seafood? Oysters? Shrimp cakes? Croissants? Indian food? Greek? In the end, I decided on the roasted chicken. The portion was so big. This was a quarter chicken leg with 3 sides. I chose the garlic and pepper chicken with caesar salad, rice and mashed potatoes. There were so many sides to choose from. I was tempted by the pesto pasta too. See the trend? I love carbs :p All these for C$6.10. And I was not really hungry for dinner after that.


1 comment:

courtney song said...

hey guy,
I wonder when you went to there,
I have been there too
when I was in vancouver
I regreted why I didn't buy special
cheese in there ,.
there were so many cheese.
do you think so? ^^