Friday, November 09, 2007

OPI Hollywood Collection 2007

The Glamour Reds from the Hollywood 2007 Collection

From Left to Right:
No Autographs, Please - A brilliant red shimmer the crowds will adore
Call My M-Agent-A - A fabulous pink-red that’s all the buzzA fabulous pink-red that’s all the buzz
I‘ve "Red” The Script - And this ruby red is perfect for the part!
Season's Screenings! - A festive warm garnet red
Pretty At The Premiere - A rich burgundy, perfect for opening night!
Wine Me & Dine Me - Be the “it” girl in this luscious wine shade.

I went on a spree again. Mini stuff just weakened my resolve. So I was at London Drugs, looking for gift to get for Peter's baby girl (the 1st month dinner is on 14 Nov), and in the end, I bought OPI nail polishes.

I know the polishes cost more than what I usually paid for when I ordered online, but the colors I wanted are out of stock online now. And I am a sucker for the mini polishes too.

Dazzling Darks and Neutrals

From Left to Right:
I‘d Like To Thank... - An award-winning copper shimmer
My Big Break - A beautiful, breakthrough rose
Hollywood Blonde - Turn heads with this glitter of pale gold
Who Are You Wearing? - A deep, dark violet that catches all eyes
Have You Seen My Limo? - Dark aubergine that’s pure elegance
Stars In My Eyes - Glittering spotlight silver


Colors include: I‘d Like To Thank..., My Big Break, Hollywood Blonde and Have You Seen My Limo?

I bought the OPI Tiny Tinsel (4 mini polishes) and 2 regular size polishes. I was also tempted by the Hollywood Sweetheart which has 2 mini polishes and 2 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. How cute is that?

See how cute it is. I was good, I didn't get it :p I only bought the Tiny Tinsel Towners and "No Autographs, Please" and "Catherine The Grape" from the Russian Collection.
This is frustrating me - linking of pictures etc. Kept doing it, not going to bother the sequence now.

No comments: