Friday, November 16, 2007

My Sephora Loot in Action

Yes, I can't wait to try my loot out. So this is the FOTD for 14 November 2007 for my baby Aeris's 1st month celebration.

I quite like the glowing effect from Laura Geller's powders. I used all three!

Face
Laura Geller primer
Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten
MAC Mystery powder in Medium

Eyes
Urban Decay Scratch as highlighter
Stila Noire Palette lightest color as highlighter
Urban Decay Ransom on outer lid
Urban Decay Graffiti on inner lid
Urban Decay Covet eyeliner
Laura Geller mascara
Stila Major Lash mascara

Cheeks
Laura Geller Ethereal Rose baked powder
Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Roseberry
Paul & Joe loose powder to tone down the Roseberry

Lips
Nivea lipbalm in strawberry

I love all the items. Only disappointment is Laura Geller mascara. It smudges too easily and doesn't really emphasize the lashes at all.

No comments: