Monday, November 19, 2007

Garburator Friends

Everyone needs to have a few "garburator" friends - friends who will help to finish up your food or leftovers ;p

In Bronte, the guys would always polished off all the food we cooked, so there was no worries about food wastage or being spoiled from keeping for too long. We always kidded about some friends (guys) who ate mountains of rice, and they themselves loved to compete among each other to see who can eat the most at buffets. Boys!

In BC, I am thankful to have a few of such guy friends too. I can count on at least 3 guys who will finish my food (portions here are huge) or take my baked goods back. Having such friends also mean that they are sharing your calories :p

So last night JC came over with OT, and they helped to finish my bread and butter pudding and the rest of the cheesecakes. I am just not a cheesecake person. Lol. I only finished 1 slice and 2 x 1/2 slices on my own over a span of 6 days.

JC felt the bread and butter pudding was ok, not overly sweet. Hmmm....maybe my tastebuds need checking. I know I don't really like it too salty or sweet, but spicy is ok. He agreed with me that it did taste like banana cake :p

No comments: