Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friven & Co.


Can you believe this is in Singapore? The architecture is so out of place in the concrete jungle or blocks of buildings we know as Singapore.

I love how Friven & Co. differentiates itself from the other buildings and sticks out in a good way. I am not sure if this is the headquarters but the items over there are discounted. I do so adore the home accessories available there.

I took this picture over at the Bukit Merah area. I should go check out the other outlet at the post office across from Tanglin Mall next time.

3 comments:

stardust979 said...

I see the Tanglin one every time I pass by there :) Is this a local company?

celest said...

yes, i love the architecture.. their website listed this as the concept store/regional office :) actually the building right next to it "The Mill" - an interior design firm is a lovely office too.

ps: the one at tanglin offers yoga classes too (from absolute yoga).

carolyn said...

stardust: yes, i believe it is a local company. it is listed on sgx a couple of years back.

celest: i didn't realize there is absolute yoga there. i know i always see the denise wine shop thing.