Saturday, August 29, 2009

Coffee Club ~ Twist Food Fiesta

I was at Coffee Club earlier in the month and found out its soup promotion has ended. The new promotion then was the Twist Food Fiesta with baked pasta or rice. So I had that instead. It came with a choice of the special smoothie plus an entree. I selected the Tropical Blast which had bits of rambutan in it. Cool, icy and refreshing. Perfect for our warm weather.
The server recommended the Skipper's Delight which was penne topped with dory with a lobster bisque-like sauce. The pasta was not very al dente, the fish was usual, but the sauce really had a lobster flavor to it. So that was good.

Since I could still find the promotion information on its website, it is probably still available till early September.

1 comment:

stardust979 said...

Coffee Club never lets me down :) Glad you found the food good!