Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chocolate Research Facility - Lychee Martini

I got this as a birthday gift earlier this year and I did not open it till last month. It has expired and there was a whitish spot at the side of the chocolate bar inside the wrapper.

I called up the shop and was advised to dump it. Awww....what a waste and a pity. Lychee martini flavored chocolate. I guess I will need to go to the shop and buy it and try it.

This is my bad habit. I love to buy snacks and things but I can just leave them alone when I get home and they will go bad. So I really need to try to eat the stuff immediately instead of letting them languish inside the paper bags.

Current items to be eaten
- Milano cookies
- Chocolate Fudge pop tarts
- Wild Spice pringles chips
- Ginger thins cookies
- Ghirardelli chocolates
- Almond chocolate bar

No comments: